1879-1 Purchase - Buyer
Our client is one of the biggest in FMCG, they are driven by their purpose in order to make sustainable living a commonplace.
Co-creation is one of the leadership principles within the company. We work together to create advantages and develop smart buying solutions. This leads to a high impact from your side on supplier costs and business performance. To unleash the power of collective thinking and collaboration you will be the Procurement Leader for large cross-functional projects.
- Build and share knowledge with the procurement community on Manufacturing and CAPEX Buying.
- Coach and lead the local OG&S Buyer (2fte direct report).
- Participates in internal programs where you will support and lead initiatives for the Netherlands.
- Support and advice business leaders on business cases, CAPEX approval, terms & conditions.
- Measurement of supplier performance based on SLAs/KPIs
- Bachelor+ or Master level.
- Strong experience (8+ years) in Purchasing, preferably with a strong relation to Manufacturing.
- Experienced senior buyer, acting as an advisor to the management.
- Proven track record with procurement, buying, purchasing, and tendering in complex, international organizations.
Other information: If you are interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and Andreza Oliveira will contact you soon.