Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Project Sourcing Specialist
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Project Sourcing Specialist you will be sourcing suppliers for regional and global projects. Besides identifying and selecting suppliers, you'll also be managing its contract activities and working cross functionally with other departments.
- Identifying and selecting suppliers for various projects
- Managing all the contract activities
- Execute Regional/Global Sourcing strategies
- Implement Regional/Global strategies across EU markets
- 1-2 years of experience in sourcing suppliers
- Strong Project Management skills
- Familiar with legal and/or commercial terms
- Comfortable working cross functionally with other departments in the company
Other informationAre you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga