Our client is a pharmaceutical company doing innovative medical research & pharmaceutical product development practices.
This position will have accountability for the delivery of Infrastructure Services and Application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services. This will include managing the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, change management, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of releases associated TLM and Problem Management.
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, including, IT uptime, reliability, and service delivery for MLL site
- Communicates back to the Business Technology Leads and Product Line teams, on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise
- Manage escalations where needed for new demand or delays to committed dates on service requests
- Provide input to Product Line Owners for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line – as an input to shape the product strategy
- End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security
- Ensure IT uptime and operations reliability and IT services are delivered per SLA
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 10 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
- Experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required
- Experience in application development and support preferred
- Understanding and experience in technology infrastructure including networking, processing and storage preferred
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks preferred
- Understanding of project management frameworks including Agile/DevOps
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.