Project/Team lead Technology Services Site Owner
About the company
As a company which has a history spanning over a hundred years and still operating as one of, if not the most innovative of its kind, that does speak volumes to their ability to innovate and adapt to global changes. With most companies focused on their own financial health, this organisation has dedicated itself to improve the health and quality of life of all of it's customers. How have they done this? By using their extensive partner network to develop new solutions to (every day) issues that we all might encounter.
About the role
This position will be responsible in delivering several aspects including Infrastructure and Applications but also developing and supporting Services. This development and support cycle will be carried by the global enterprise teams and external contracted support and the tasks dedicated to this position will focus on the managerial aspects of working with these global teams and ensuring the timely delivery and support of the tasks as agreed in SLA's.
- Managing the monitoring of application- and platform performance
- Managing service health performance metrics
- End-to-end IT Risk management (including Life Cycle Management and Information Security)
- Support for existing manufacturing systems
- Ensuring the adequate training of the on-site team and vendors according to the site QMS
- 10 years of experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent studies
- Experience with GxP systems & Computersystem Validation
- Proven track record in supporting FDA regulated systems and businesses
- Relevant working experience in leading support teams in a matrixed invironment
For more information, please call me at +31206589800 or apply using the button below.