Project Manager: Temporary revision/Shutdown Coordinator
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in the Amsterdam area.
In this role you are responsible for preparing and planning revision stops for larger / complex technical installations. You are responsible for a safe, timely and correct execution during a shutdown within the sterile GMP environment.
As a Shutdown/Stop Coordinator you are responsible for:
- Planning maintenance stops on main equipment, so that maximum availability of installations is guaranteed;
- Drawing up and managing a shutdown schedule for both Parenteral and ICP production locations;
- Organizing and coordinating the shutdown meetings;
- Organizing the evaluation meeting with stakeholders (maintenance, validation and calibration, engineering, production, supply chain and quality);
- Drawing up and managing a H&S plan that is necessary for the execution of the work;
- Monitoring the progress of all activities during the stop window;
- Drawing up and managing the shutdown budget;
- Management and update of the closing scenario with associated work instructions.
- Perfect combination would be someone who has:
- Technical laboratory knowledge
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company (GMP)
- Available for 40h
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Zanting or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .