My client is one of the biggest food multinationals of the world
The Project Manager leads the planning and implementation of our Business Units Biggest Innovation Projects.
Integrated functionally to the global IRO Organisation, the Project Manager will be the lead of Worldwide projects which includes the design and execution of the Specialized Nutrition projects.
The Key output is Innovation Realisation/Speed2Market ensuring all launch and business criteria are achieved (Market Timing, Cost, Quality).
- End to end execution of global programs in CBU - leading cross functional execution, from consumer validation to factory implementation and launch
- Execute locally - coordinating project progress/local project team to ensure portfolio delivery
- Value proposition execution; working with global Growth Through Innovation/Marketing team to scope resources and capabilities to land mid/long term pipeline
- Leads with minimal supervision, and is accountable for, the planning, evaluation and implementation of complex innovation, renovation and roll-out projects.
- Develops project implementation plans, including resource allocation, critical path timelines and risk/contingency options. Ensures project timelines (MS Project) include cross-functional input and decision points. Oversees and ensures alignment of critical workflows with the project plan.
- Stakeholder Management and Interface: Manages project communication to business teams across the organization. Responsible for project reviews in relevant forums (LIM-SIM-GIM). Bringing person into contact with all levels of the business in multiple geographies.
- Manages project financial risk and contingency planning (COG's, CAPEX, etc.)
- Tracks process metrics and project success criteria. Reports performance measures. Ensures post-launch reviews are conducted.
- Strategic & Business Management Skills
- Leadership & Managerial Complexity
- Technical Skills