Project Manager // Commercialization
Our client is a multinational within the biopharmaceutical industry based in North Brabant.
Within this role you will be placed in a team that plays a vital role in managing the life cycle for new and existing medicines which are supplied to millions of patients. You will play a key role at being responsible for effective planning, timely execution and implementation of launches and variations and other activities in the product life cycle management of the products.
Furthermore you will bring life cycle management solutions that are timely implemented and communicated. With your excellent communication and relating skills, you know how to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders. You understand that achieving results is important, but the way you achieve your results is equally important in a company like ours.
- Product life cycle management
- Organize Project Management meetings with associated functions in order to support timely and effective Launch execution, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management
- Support managers in developing project charters, facilitating workshops.
- Assures maintenance of the Change Control Management system related to Launch executions, variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management.
- Assure effective planning, timely execution and implementation of Launches and Variations in coordination, collaboration and leveraging on internal stakeholders such as QA, RA, Production & Site Planning, Artwork, Warehouse, Customer Service & Procurement.
- Reports and present metrics of launches and change control
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to share and implement best practices.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree
• Project Management experience
• Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• Good Communication skills