This company is one of the biggest related to food and beverage around the world, the company's base is divided into these principal pillars: medical nutrition, waters, nutrition for early life, plant-based, and essential dairy products. The desire for a better world inspires them to create a unified vision for Health, the planet, and the company.
In this role you will deliver sustainable solutions & implement them within a wide range of projects involving capacity, compliance, transfer, crisis management, efficiency & outsourcing projects, within the European supply point network. This is a very dynamic and intense environment, where priorities can rapidly shift. You are expected to have good communication skills as the Secure Team is a key partner to product developers, factories, global operations, and the quality department, amongst others.
- Identify and apply best product implementation practices with a business oriented mindset focused on efficiency and long-term sustainability;
- Ensure safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety, considering regulatory aspects and consumer impact;
- You will mainly focus the implementation of business continuity solutions related to product compliance within the internal Supply point network as well as our Third-Party Manufacturers.
- 0 to 3 years of experience with R&D environment or factory technology or business related role in the food industry;
- Master’s degree in chemical engineering, food technology or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience;
- Ability to break down complex matters, find solutions and deliver results with excellence in execution.
Project Manager (R&D)