Duration: 1 year (Extention Possible))
Start date: As soon as possible
About this role
As Project Manager you will be responsible for effective planning, timely execution and implementation of launches and variations and other activities in the product life cycle management of products and make sure all life cycle management solutions are timely implemented and communicated and managing the stakeholders.
- Significantly contributing to the transformation journey of our Component Purchasing function and strengthen the organization to ensure supply for our medicines.
- Operationally in charge of a portfolio of suppliers, by crafting purchase orders, confirming orders, driving timely delivery, successfully leading phase in-phase out, launches, and mitigating scrap.
- Leading daily operational control tower and handling daily start meetings to supervise the performance and planned activities, to secure supply and bring together actions to stay on track.
- Motivating changes to standardize, simplify, and automate work using SAP capabilities, applying planning settings accurately, automating transactional work, and managing exceptions which will elevate the Component purchasing role to a higher level.
- Master’s degree in Business , Supply chain or related descipline
- 5+years of experience within supply chain and purchasing
- Experience in GMP is a plus
- Strong Experience of Purchasing processes and SAP
- Strong written and good communication skills English
Interested? Questions? Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.