Project Manager Omnichannel | 6 months
About the company
As an organisation that has been contributing to the world health for ove a century, the innovations driven through their research has helped to shape and define the world as we currently know it. Hundreds, even thousands of products that we see as common household items would not have existed without the research and development of this company.
About the role
As a Project Manager there are many different aspects to this role. From having meetings with the teammembers, or stakeholders both internal and external or managing the core activities. Speaking of the core activities, the main tasks will be to develop and execute new core strategies aimed at delivering market and customer insights. These insights are focused in a cross brand, cross franchise, cross function and cross country segmentation to ensure the data quality.
- Support implementation of new tools and projects
- Developing training programs for the Marketing team
- Build and maintain dashboards
- Doing data quality checks
- Driving and implementing strategic and tactical changes
- Experience in a Pharma, MedDev, Life Sciences or highly regulated environment
- Working experience in building QlikSense dashboards
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experienced Project Manager and proven project management skills
For any questions, call me at +31206589800 or apply using the button below.