Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
Do you feel that true innovation is ignited with a great idea, is fueled by strong engineering and is only successful when a product is introduced in the market at the right time, the right cost and meets the customer’s expectations on quality levels?
If so, we might be looking for you. In a team effort, we provide high-end process development and production services to support our customer’s innovations. Building on our extensive experience, we develop robust industrial assembly processes for smart micro devices or components. We do this in close co-development with the product development teams, as we believe that a product and its manufacturing process are inseparable and need to be developed simultaneously.
· Clarify and align project goals, create project and resource plans, get stakeholder buy-in.
· Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables.
· Work in a structured and methodical way, adhere to the medical quality regulations.
· Ensure successful collaboration with our suppliers
· Securing the progress of a project in all its metrics
· Communicating pro-actively with all team members and stakeholders
· A Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant technical domain.
· At least 7 years project management experience high tech industry
· advanced project management certification like PMBOK or Prince 2
· At least lean green belt
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below