NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Project Manager - Medical Affairs
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization based in Noord-Holland, The Netherlands. Their portfolio includes a variety of generic medicines, as well as a focus on pain, respiratory and oncology therapeutic areas.
As a Project Manager you will support the medical lead in the respiratory therapeutic area with projects related to scientific communications.
- Assist in the execution of scientific communications related projects.
- Act as the point of contact for inhaler devices for ERS 2020 congress.
- Oversee quality control and compliance requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Attend meetings with medical agencies for the realization of congresses and/or meetings
- Track and maintain the status of the assigned projects
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in a Life Sciences field
- Sound experience in project management
- Experience in Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations or Clinical Studies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Availability to travel 10-20%
For more information contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.