Project Manager Logistics
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the Food Industry, who has a mission: to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
As a project Manager Logistics you will be responsible for the integration of the chilled and ambient portfolios from the different divisions of the company.
- Project management on the integration and transition of the different portfolios of the divisions of the company in NL in the different warehouses
- Develop project plan on basis of business requirements, arrangement of project team, project metrics design, KPI’s and reporting.
- Project management and support on the new warehouse for SN for BE portfolio
- Supervise and control project milestones, tasks, scope, timelines, expenses, and risks impacting projects.
- Progress reporting and follow up to ensure delivery of the project objectives. Set up KPI’s. Manage Stakeholders
- Implement/ share best (external) practices and developments in the relevant field. Apply optimizations and continuous improvement of business processes.
- Autonomous, stakeholder management, challenge status quo .
- Analytical, Experienced in Logistics Project management
- expertise in managing a warehouse transfer is key
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply bottom bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.