Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You will be leading and involved in projects and responsible for end to end management and delivery of business applications in compliance with GxP regulations.
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design
- End to End management and delivery of business applications in compliance with GxP regulations.
- Project Risk control and management - Financial accountability and reporting of project expenses
- Stakeholder management
- BSc in technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science) or relevant working experience in supporting IT projects
- Around 10y of working experience
- Knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (SAP, MES, Historian (OSIsoft), Databases, eLIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (e.g. handheld scanner)
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button