Project Manager Global Distribution
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional who will oversee and execute a project created to optimize the clients Supply Chain. This project is cross-functional and will span over the entire year.
- Create and execute project plans and various tasks related to the project
- Own change control record
- Prepare, facilitate and host workshops
- Liaise between external stakeholders, country affiliates, international Distribution quality department, key constituencies in the EU and corporate stakeholders
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain processes
- Experience in international environments
- Ability to communicate well and effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in Project Management
-Fluency in English, any other European language is a plus
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.