Please note: This is a temporary position
We are looking for an experienced general Supply Chain professional to lead and assist in various projects with related to continuous improvements and GDP findings across the organization. The scope of work relates to the execution of various overall project plans.
Parties involved are EU Supply Chain, Quality organizations, IS organization and external vendors.
The position will report into the Director Supply Chain Distribution, Warehousing & Innovation.
• Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines
• Create, manage and execute project plans
• Facilitate (governance) forums associated to projects
• Regularly communicate on status
• Act as liaison between external stakeholders, International Distribution Quality, key constituencies in the EU Region, IS and other Corporate Stakeholders
• Prepare, facilitate and host workshops
• Ensure GDP records are managed
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics
• Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes
• Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
• Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
• Proven track record in Project Management
• Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
• Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations
• Solid understanding of warehouse operations, systems and supply chain concepts
• High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented
• Analytical and strong conceptual thinking
• Hands-on and pragmatic
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations
• Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results