Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Project Manager you will manage the release and stability testing performed on vaccines by external labs. You will work together with different departments (external manufacturing, QC test labs, Procurement, QA) to ensure that all required assets are in place to enable successful outsourcing and testing of vaccines.
- - Keep clear overviews of different business processes.
- - Set up and maintain planning and reporting tools
- - Ensure financial flows are managed
- - Ensure a standard process with standard governance structures and roles and responsibilities is set up and maintained with the external laboratories
- - Independently solve issues (including QI management) as well as solving issues with key stakeholders like Subject matter experts from Analytical development or manufacturing.
- - Manage all systems, including data management to be utilized to ensure test results are accessible in time for release and stability
- - Ensure timely and proper reporting to partners and stakeholders.
- - Min. Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences
- - Experience within a biopharmaceutical environment under GMP
- - Knowledge of QC and Analytical Development
- - Experience with outsourcing and external labs
- - Experience with QA and Compliance is nice to have
- - Excellent communication skills in English
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.