This is a temporary position
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
One of top 10 biopharmaceuticals is looking for an experienced general Supply Chain professional to provide project and operational support to ensure patient supply. The scope of work relates to the execution of overall project plans and daily support of the team.
- Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines
- Accountable for daily general deliverables within the Distribution group, including operational support with supply chain partners, data analysis and preparation of documentation in relation to projects
- Create, manage and execute project plans
- Facilitate (governance) forums associated to projects
- Regularly communicate on status
- Address cross-functional operational opportunities
- Prepare, facilitate and host workshops
- Degree related to Supply Chain or Logistics
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of presentation and project management software tools
- Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations
- Solid understanding of warehouse and transport operations, systems and supply chain concepts
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.