Project Manager Engineering - Multinational Pharma Company
Start: Preferably as soon as possible (Mid-Oktober)
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
The company is a pharmaceutical multinational with the primary focus on cancer immunotherapy. You can help changing the paradigm of cancer treatment and help the company to revolutionize individually tailored treatments.
That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We are looking for an organized, proactive and detail-oriented Engineering Project Manager to support our Amsterdam, the Netherlands manufacturing site. This position will be responsible for leading and executing from definition to handover for both small and medium size biopharmaceutical critical capital projects linked to the site strategy. Our new Project Manager will deliver ‘best in class’ projects that meets strict safety, quality, capital and schedule requirements.
• Lead and provide guidance for the design, planning and execution of the entire project lifecycle for equipment, facilities and utilities CapEx projects
• Develop and implement project plans. Own project execution and guide a multidisciplinary team from inception through project completion
• Manage activities leading to the successful execution of assigned projects
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, equipment design vendors, architects, engineers, project sponsors, other departments, and external stakeholders to prepare business cases and justify capital for new projects
• Communicate across functional and leadership teams to inform project status and risks, elevate issues, present recommendations, and implement modifications or project plans
• Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards
• Lead ongoing project risk analysis as well as mitigation plan and lead continuance improvement process through lesson & learned sessions
• Create and deliver project presentations to cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that phase transitions are efficient and comprehensive
• Managing and building relationships with equipment suppliers and external engineering consultants
• MSc/BSc Degree in Engineering or Technology
• 5+ years of CapEx Project Management experience (Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device/Chemical/Food/Semiconductor) – CAPM, PMP or PRINCE II preferred
• Demonstrated Project Management knowledge of tools, techniques, culture, software applications (Microsoft Project)
• Knowledgeable with cGMP manufacturing as well as regulatory regulations and requirements for pharmaceutical products and drug development process
• Knowledge of the GAMP validation model and ASTM E2500; familiarity with equipment specifications and validation lifecycle (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
• Great interpersonal communication and team building skills - ability to lead cross functional teams
• Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations
• As we extend our global reach, we need colleagues interested in change, in challenge and in building a new future together.
Are you interested? Or do you want to know more about this position? Do not hesitate and apply to this position!