Project Manager – Engineering
Our client is one of the biggest company in the medical field, with the focus of finding innovative solutions to fight diseases through the prescriptions of vaccines, therapies and medicines.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of projects and studies that support business objectives for the Site Engineering.
Responsibility- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, plant operations, quality departments, EHS, procurement and IT.
- Managing and guiding external partners, design firms and Engineering Procurement Management.
- Applying knowledge of capital project phases to plan and perform appropriate work during the phases.
- Identifying opportunities for innovative improvements to entrance facility, equipment, controls design and construction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or relevant degree.
- 10/ 15 of experience in engineering and or construction, managing capital investments (pharmaceutical/ biotech environment is preferred.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.