Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll be representing the Drug Product Development (DPD) department in global project teams. Based on your scientific expertise, you'll take the lead in strategic discussions, investment discussions and provide risk-based solution. You'll also be leading DPD sub-teams consisting of various scientific and technical experts and managing project deliveries in an efficient manner.
- Develops and updates the DPD project strategy
- Representing DPD in global multi-disciplinary project teams
- Provide scientific and technical information to broad range of stakeholders
- Present outcome of studies to local and global governance bodies and drive the short and long term strategies benefiting current and future portfolio
- Based on your scientific expertise, you'll take the lead in strategic discussions, investment discussions and provide risk-based solution
- Co-ordination of activities related to the regulatory filing review process within the sub teams and functional management and ensuring consistency in content.
- PhD is preferred (not mandatory) in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical sciences, engineering, biotechnology or analytical development.
- When PhD, at least 4+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience, without PhD, at least 8+ years of industry experience
- Solid knowledge in Drug Product Expertise
- Project management skills with excellent communication and organizational skills
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.