Project Manager | Commercialization
Our client is a multinational within the bio pharmaceutical industry based in Noord-Brabant.
Every single day you make sure all life cycle management solutions are timely implemented and communicated. With your excellent communication and relating skills, you know how to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders. You understand that achieving results is important, but the way you achieve your results is equally important in a company like ours.
• Owner of the End-to-End Overall Launch Project Plan, with input from Regional Operations Leads (ROLs) and/or Senior Alliance Managers, to support Site related activities.
• Leads Project Management meetings with associated functions in order to support timely and effective Launch execution, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management of the products.
• Supports ROLs and/or Senior Alliance Managers in developing project charters, facilitating workshops, etc.
• Assures timely and fully compliant maintenance of the Change Control Management system related to Launch executions, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management of the products.
• Bachelor's / Master's with 3-5 years of experience
• Project Management experience
• Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• Good Communication skills