Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will ensure supply for global clinical trials to support first subject enrolled plus provide robust inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.
Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies
Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support first subject enrolled
Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product
Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product
Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product is available
Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction, such as running scenario’s, impact on study demand and set up activities for formulation and device introduction
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain management and clinical research management principles
- Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button