Project Manager | Clinical Supply Chain
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
In your role, you will be responsible for partnering with several cross functional stakeholders such as early development, global development organization, global regulatory and product development teams, device engineering, clinical artwork team and clinical demand and inventory planning team. In addition, the Project Manager, Clinical Supply Chain will ensure supply for global clinical trial to support first subject enrolled plus provide robust inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.
• Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies
• Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support first subject enrolled
• Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product
• Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product taking into account protocol requirements and product characteristics
• Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product is available within supply chain network
• Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy
• BSc. in Logistics, Business Administration or Life Sciences
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management and Clinical Research Management
• 5+ years of experience in Project Leadership and Project Management
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication
• Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran on +31 (0) 20 658 9800!