Or client in Breda is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that aims to provide therapies for patients worldwide. Its mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
The Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain is responsible for leading the global design and set up of end-to-end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies in a timely, efficient, effective and independent manner.
- Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies
- Create and maintain a project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support the first subject enrolled
- Create and maintain a study forecast for a finished drug product (both Amgen and non-Amgen) in applicable systems to support clinical study start
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product taking into account protocol requirements and product.
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science
- Relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.