NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are committed to unlock the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This is a packaging and distribution site for drugs located in Breda.
Leading the global design and set up of end to end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies.
- Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies
- Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start
- Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product in applicable systems
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product and design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product
- Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product
- Ensure efficient and smooth hand-over to clinical demand and inventory planning team
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or Life Sciences
- Knowledge of Clinical Supply Chain Management
- Relevant working experience (preferably in Biotech or Pharma)
- Experience in Project Leadership and Project Management in an International and Regulated environment
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies (i.e. GxP, ICH guidelines, Clinical Trial Directive)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA) would be a plus
Our client is looking for someone with strong analytical skills, Project Management experience and a can-do mentality.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.