Our client is one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world. Having started as a small firm in Israel, they have grown to become a multinational pharmaceutical company, and a market leader in generic drug manufacturing.
Currently, they have a portfolio of over 3000 medicines, and are continuously working on improving the quality of their products. Their mission is to contribute to the accessibility of medicine, and constantly find new ways of helping patients.
Are you excited to join a multinational company, and contribute to their mission?
As a Project Manager Chemical Analysis, you will be responsible for managing projects within the Quality Control department. You will manage the design of the projects and you will oversee that the projects are completed in time, according to the pre-defined standards. The projects will regard method transferring, quality improvement, new technique implementation etc.
- - Project planning
- - Carrying out management reports
- - Providing aid with troubleshooting
- - Implementing change in Quality Control production processes
- - Maintaining communication with stakeholders\
- - Minimum Master’s degree in analytical chemistry, pharmacy or related
- - Fluency in English
- - Previous experience in project management
- - Good knowledge of pharmaceutical quality systems
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.