NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Project Manager - Automation
You will be working at one of the ten largest biotechnology companies in the world. Their goal is to deliver high-quality medicines worldwide to patients with diseases that so far have no or little cure. The site is located in North Brabant.
You will be responsible for different projects all related to automation for the manufacturing department. This role is new within the site and company so you will also manage all communication and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management for current and new installation projects. Finally you will also be the key contributor to create planning for activities, budget and day-today activity management.
- Coordinate, lead and motivate all stakeholders within the projects to gain alignment on project goals and objectives.
- Lead project meetings and manage conflicts and changes within the processes and procedures.
- Maintain a good overview and overseeing the integration between the sites process and global processes.
- Set KPI’s and ensure they are achieved.
- Support implementation and drive changes focused on the companies ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Automation Engineering or Industrial Information Systems.
- Proven project management experience and leadership skills.
- Experience in working in cross-functional environments within IS.
- Good understanding of automation systems architecture.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser and upload your resume using the apply button.