Our client is a pharmaceutical company doing innovative medical research & pharmaceutical product development practices.
As a Project Manager Omnichannel Department you will support the strategy development and execution by delivering market and customer insights, services and solutions cross brand, cross franchise, cross function and cross country.
- Driving and implementing changes in strategy and tactics in the area of customers interaction based on high quality customers insights
- Support the implementation of new tools and projects (e.g. content tagging)
- Developing and roll out of training program for Customer facing, Marketing and Medical team
- Work in close collaboration with the Data Manager CEM and IT to optimize our CRM system and (omnichannel) dashboards
- Building and maintaining dashboards as well as doing data quality checks
- Must have prior work experience in pharma or related highly regulatory environment
- Must have Strong project management skills
- Must have experience with digital marketing
- Must have working experience with creating dashboards in Qliksense
- Must have experience working with databases (e.g. Salesforce and Eloqua)
- Must be familiar with Google analytics
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.