The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. This company is bringing innovative science, together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results new medicines.
For more than 25 years this company is a leader in the field of biomedicines.
You will ensure the roll-out of fact based strategies by all the different departments. You will support in strategy development and execution by delivering market and customer insights, services and solutions cross brand-, franchise-, function-, and country.
- Driving and implementing changes in strategy and tactics in the area of customers interaction based on high quality customers insights
- Support implementation of new tools and projects
- Development and roll out of trianing program for Customer facing, Marketing and Medical team
- Work in close collaboration with the Data manager and IT to optimize the CRM system and dashboards
- Building and maintaining dashboards and data quality checks
- At least 1 year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar highly regulated environment
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience with digital marketing
- Working experience with creating dashboards in Qliksense
- Worked with databases such as Salesforce and Eloqua and familiarity with Google Analytics
Are you the candidate that this company is looking for? Apply via the button below to contact me!