Senior Project Manager Information Data Management
About the company
This employer is one of the greatest and most innovative companies in the Pharmaceutical industry. With a history spanning over 100 years it is no understatement to say that this organisation has had a profound influence on human history.
About the role
The Senior Project Manager in this position will lead by example, working together with the team members in order to organize the workstreams related to this project. With the project being dedicated on the Integrated Data Management, there will be research and data management and data processing involved in the project. In order to keep a clear overview of the tasks at hand, the Project Manager will also have regular contact with both internal and external stakeholders in order to discuss the progress, inform them of the current progressions and receive feedback.
- Develop and present reports regarding the project
- Support the workstreams to ensure a delivery of milestones in a timely manner
- Coordinate the project program with the overall Project Leader
- Ensure completion of the goals by the team
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience
- Fluent mastery of the English language
- Experience in either the Supply chain or Pharma sector