NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
They are one of the innovative multinational Medical Device company based in Noord-Brabant.
- You will be designing a service to run projects in the healthcare environment (from start to end);
- You will be preparing and implementing projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing;
- You will be managing project 2M, a project team of 15 members as well as coaching team members;
- Coordinating between the sub-projects (or vendor managed projects for IT).
- Work out project plans in line with timing and goals set by management;
- Projecting and managing constant communication witht the Global Leadership Team;
- Provide business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and indentification of corrective actions and reports;
- Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws.
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in the technical field;
- 5+ years of experience in relevant domain (Services, Solution development);
- Project Management experience;
- PMP certified;
- Experience with New Services or Product Development (from development, to verify and validation via pilots, deployments (NOI) in markets);
- Experience in innovation, validation development and services environment (highly preferred);
- Understanding of process FMEAs, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design;
- Ability to lead a team.