Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. They continuously seeking innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You will be responsible for managing material and services, warehousing, controlling inventory operations and shipping materials/ products – either internally or in close collaboration with external stakeholders.
- Planning and coordination of all activities in time and within budget.
- Investigate and analyse the feasibility and opportunities of critical actions.
- Write / delegate procedures, work instructions and templates involved.
- Initiate and manage risk assessment and critical path.
- Contact with stakeholders and team members to find the best solutions.
- Contact with receiving parties and internal clients.
- Reporting results, archiving documents in a structural manner; prepare presentations.
- Ensure QA, EHS and GDP compliance.
- Inventory accuracy by means of cycle count performance and trouble shooting.
- Act on constrains and escalation to the owner of materials or project lead.
• HBO/WO or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• At least 5 years’ experience in practical industrial experience, preferably in a supply chain environment.
• Good Communication.
• Experience with working in a GMP environment.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button.