Duration: 1 year (possible extension)
Start date: As soon as possible
About this role
As Project Manager of Site Commercialization you will be responsible for effective planning, timely execution and implementation of launches and variations and other activities in the product life cycle management of products and make sure all life cycle management solutions are timely implemented and communicated and managing the stakeholders.
- Leading Project Management meetings with associated functions in order to support timely and effective Launch execution, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management of the products
- Ensure Change Controls are implemented following Procedures and Guidance documents
- Facilitate the Product Lifecycle Team (PLT) meetings
- Applies the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management to support timely implementation of product
- Handling diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- 5+years of experience within Pharmaceutical
- Project Management experience
- Strong written and good communication skills English
Interested? Questions? Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.