Our client is a multinational Medical Devices company located in Utrecht province, specialized in manufacturing 3D Printing tools for Dental products.
In your function as Project (Admin) Manager you perform non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective. This typically from initiation through delivery. You coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring specific projects to completion, both on time and within budget.
This function manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end. Requires people and resource management through others; part of cross-functional team required to complete the project.
- Coordinate the timely execution of key planning activities, including daily/weekly reviews of key projects or initiatives, planning and prioritization decision meetings, budgeting and planning sessions
- Analyze project data and produce progress reports, as well as periodic summaries for review and post-mortem analysis
- Following up on budgets and project schedule
- Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and clear action points, and following up with the teams for timely completion of the actions
- Creating and updating workflows and process descriptions, and working with the team for deployment
- Actively supporting the preparation of project and business development presentations
- Track project progress and report to management and customers. Escalate issues as needed
- Preparing reports to Top Management
- Organizing and planning meetings
- Writing announcements, communicating pertinent information between management and staff
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a positive manner with coworkers, customers, and management
- 3+ years project management experience
- Master degree in engineering or science; and/or equivalent by experience
- Experience with (Additive) Manufacturing is a plus
- Having worked within a Medical Device company is a plus
- A strong commitment to providing excellent service
- Professional demeanor with profound communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken