Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
As a Project Manager, you give direction and will be leading a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical experts from both PInS and our customers from initial phase until introduction in the Market (End2End approach). You are responsible for advanced and complex innovative product development in multi-disciplinary projects.
· Development of a committed project management plan
· Build the team and give operational guidance
· Identify Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
· Manage Stakeholders interests
· A Masters degree in either mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering
· At least 5 years test and integration project lead experience within complex enviorments
· PMP certified
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at email@example.com or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below