Noord Holand , Netherlands
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of medicines in The Netherlands. Having a focus on generic products, they are the country leader for over the counter medicines.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and evaluating projects to enhance the production capacity.
- Lead key initiatives that create, enhance or optimize operational processes, value streams and production capabilities.
- Identify methods to improve support structure, make suggestions and implement them.
- Work with program stakeholders as necessary (Production, finance, Supply chain, Quality, MS&T, R&D, etc.)
- Cross-Functional project leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Management (production related) role
- GMP experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills in English. Dutch is preferred.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.