This company manufactures and supplies breast implants and has multiple facilities across the world. This site develops and produces high-quality implants that find their application in plastic surgery all over the world. Joining this international company will enrich your career.
Within this role you will lead the implementation of the new European Medical Device regulations. Responsible for all EU-MDR projects on site.
- Lead the implementation of the new EU-MDR regulations for all on-site projects
- Liaison with Subject Matter Experts on EU-MDR regulations for implementation
- Stakeholder management & process reports
- Plan next wave of required deliverables from 2020 and beyond
- Owner of Plant Site MIP
- Minimal 5 years’ of Project Management experience
- Project Management experience within a regulated environment
- Experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication skills in English
Want to know more? Apply via the button below