Our client is responsible for the technologic development for organizations and technical institutes who doing research to for example: life tech, embedded software and high-tech systems.
You will be responsoble for the implementation of the projects in multi-discipline areas. The projectteam you manage exists of 15 team members.
- Formulating the project plan
- Managing cross-functional groups
- Providing business management
- Executing the processes in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws.
- Facilitating a brainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts.
- You will be a part of the Services Solution development team.
- Experience with Agile, waterfall and V model knowledge
- Consultancy background.
- Experience in an innovation, development and services environment.
- Experience in a corporate culture.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical study.
- 5 year experience in a similair role
- Strong Track record in project management
- Conceptual thinking capabilities an a hands-on mentality.
- Knowledge of FMEAs, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design
- Ability to lead a team of professionals in a international eniviroment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven experience with problem solving techniques.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.