Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
Working with the most suitable technology for soft tissue imaging due to its non-invasive character. In addition, the imaging of neurologic and cardiovascular structures is of key importance for our MR products.
· Managing multiple smaller projects in parallel in the customer service domain
· Teaming up with service specialists to detail out scope and define deliverables.
· identify and manage global synergies.
· Create and maintain a project planning and manage interdependencies.
· Manage delivery of process improvements by global service teams and also in local/country organizations
· Strong analytical skills, preferably certified Green Belt. Able to set deliverable priority based on expected improvement impact.
· Able to lead a project team with team members globally.
· Strong communication and people management skills are essentia
· 3+ years of experience as project manager with a proven strong execution focused mindset
· 3+ years of experience in B2B service delivery in a high tech environment
· Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below