Project Leader (GMP)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and medical devices, with base in Groningen. Their focus is on vision care, being contact lenses their main product.
As a Project Leader you will lead various teams for the renovations of various GMP areas.
- Coordinate, lead and guide cross-functional teams (internal, external) for various projects.
- Lead projects related to the upgrading of ISO7 Cleanrooms, ETO sterilization, expansion of production and packaging areas.
- Collaborate with utility engineers, contractors and process owners.
- Perform relocations of equipment and processes.
- HBO in Engineering.
- 5-10 years as a project leader. FDA/GMP environments.
- Experience with deviations, NC follow-up, room classifications, utilities validations.
- Good communication skills in Dutch & English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.