Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
As a Project Lead Engineer you will be responsible for projects related to production equipment.
- Responsible for time lines, costs and scope.
- Responsible for complete introduction of the machine into operations including training, adjustment procedures, spare parts etc.
- Responsible for change control trajectory including validation of the machine
- Executing of all (validation) activities together with the internal project team
- Contact with suppliers
Contact with internal sponsor and stakeholders
- Responsible for change control trajectory
- Educational background in Engineering or related field.
- Min. 5 years of experience leading engineering projects.
- GMP experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
Contract for 6 months with possibility of extension based on business demand. You'll be working 2/3 days on site.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 20 658 98 01.