This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Project Lead Assistant you will support one or more Project Leads within the Clinical Immunology department with activities related to the coordination of clinical study sample analysis.
- Preparation and update of documentation required to plan and complete clinical studies.
- Writing of memos and meeting minutes, and drafting update slides under supervision.
- Connect with internal partners on operational/logistic processes.
- MSc in biological/medical sciences or equivalent, ideally with a strong immunology component.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in clinical development of vaccines or large molecules will be a great advantage.
- Experience in working under quality standards such as GCLP, GCP or GMP is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.