NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Project Engineering Manager
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They focus on conditions that seriously obstruct people in their functioning or are even life threatening. The company strives on finding solutions for diseases that are not yet answered and that require new medicines.
Responsible for budget, deadlines and accountable for different projects. You will be accountable for different projects including the budget, deadlines and the development of projects. You will work in a global and cross functional team with different global sites.
- The development and execution of projects plans (schedule, cost and performance standards)
- The management of design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost within cross functional teams
- Tracking and reporting progress against project results
- Secure a strong safety culture and performance when executing capital projects
- BSc degree or higher in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical)
- Proven track record of relevant experience in Project Management in a Bio-pharmaceutical environment (experience in managing sterile or Biologic projects is a big plus)
- Knowledge and proven experience of Project Life Cycle Management
- Experience of working in a strongly regulated GMP environment is a must
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, planning and organizational
- Experience in building and managing multi-functional teams
- Lean Sigma (would be a plus)
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Dutch would be a plus
The company is looking for a highly qualified person and leader with knowledge and experience of engineering. Willing to travel till 20% of time.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.