The company is the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. They are united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants. As a standalone entity, it is even better positioned to lead the industry with dedicated focus driving greater growth and value.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
In this role as Project Data Analyst you are working under the companies strategy & operations lead.
You will support people data management for the program. This is a great role in the heart of the organization! You will work closely with senior members of the P&O organisation to ensure employee data at a global level is high quality and utilized effectively to provide valuable insights to track and enhance effectiveness of P&O efforts.
You will be:
- Accountable to deliver P&O reporting to provide valuable insight and to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Supporting the P&O LT with a point of view on organisational effectiveness, development and design using our quantitative and qualitative data, benchmarking and analytical insight to bring sound business information and insights for action and impact. This should include People, Finance and other relevant business data.
- Key in promoting data based organizational decisions, using 100% accurate HR data management across the systems.
- Setting up and implementing central data tracking systems for key P&O activities, such as, talent, PDP, retention / attraction, in-out movements, changes in FTE structures
- Managing different priories and deadlines at the same time
- Leading for, and ownership of data-driven project work
- Comfortable working collaboratively with others internally and externally to get all the work done
- Strong understanding of / ability to interpret and spot trends in data to bring insightful conclusions for business benefit.
- Good business / financial acumen.
This is a great job for you when the following relates to you:
- Fluent in English
- Great with Excel (e.g. Formula’s, V-Look up, Reports, Pivot tables).
- Relevant working experience in HR/finance or in data & system management roles.
- Relevant project management experience preferred.
- Proactively and address these by using a logical, systematic, sequential and empathetic approach.
- Able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Like to work in a dynamic, complex, international and ever-changing environment.
- You love to work in a great team of HR professionals