Project Coordinator Facilities & Engineering
Our client is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases.
The Project Coordinator delivers services in the field of capital, expense or technological projects. These services are related to the realization of projects conform company design, qualification, procedures, standards and guidelines. You deliver expertise, coordination, progress monitoring and results of projects for equipment, buildings and building related installations, as well as other process or product related projects. You also provide project management support to other project teams at the site.
- Lead capital projects or PMO projects with internal and external project team members;
- Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously;
- Initiation, execution, hand over and close out of projects according to company standards, guidelines and procedures;
- Tracking of project progress on safety, scope, time, budget, resources, risks by using and installing metrics, organizing project team and steering team meetings and pro-actively addressing and escalating issues;
- Take care of initiation and administration of projects and resources in SAP;
- Give project management support to other project teams;
- Coach other project managers and project leads on project management skills;
- Pro-actively apply change management and Lean Six Sigma tools as enablers for success.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience managing projects preferably in biotech, pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing operations;
- Experience in a complex international environment with matrix organization structures;
- Strong business collaboration through building positive working relations;
- Pro-active attitude with an improvement mindset and strong analytical skills;
- Business acumen, with the ability to engage people by making project objectives understandable;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.