You will be joining one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This site handles secondary packaging, labelling and distribution of the medicine throughout the Europe.
Our team is responsible for delivering Capital projects, introducing technical capabilities for new products, and supporting production with trouble shooting and equipment improvements
- - Assist the Sr.Project Manager by setting up and coordinating Capital Project tasks, schedules, change control activities and project status reporting.
- - Collaborate closely with all team members and their leadership.
- - Serve as Project Lead on smaller equipment related Engineering projects.
- - Grow to become Project Manager.
- -BSc or Msc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Equipment Automation, Science or related technological fields
- - 3+ years work experience with engineered equipment projects.
- - Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, high-end food or other regulated industries.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button