Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Project Manager you will ensure that project milestones are delivered on-time and on-budget. Excellent project management skills are necessary to lead teams and maintain the project structure.
- Define goals, activities and deliverables and implement them according to plan and report progress.
- Reporting of overall project schedules, dashboards, budget overviews and project files must be maintained to report project status and progress.
- Financial management of projects.
- Coordinate and manage suppliers and their performance and contribute to Service Level.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management related to Engineering in a GMP environment (pharma/food/med dev).
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Familiar with Automation (preferably Laboratory), PLC and CSV.
- Experience with MS Office (including MS Project).
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.