Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
In this role you'll be mainly responsible to support the preparation and update of documentation required to conduct clinical studies. You'll be working closely to internal partners and ensuring that activities are compliant to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP).
- Preparing and updating clinical documentation
- Writing memos and taking notes
- Drafting slides
- Ensuring activities are documented according to GMP/GCLP
- MSc degree in biological/medical sciences or equivalent, ideally with a strong immunology background
- Pharma experience - clinical development of vaccines is a plus
- Experience working in GCLP, GMP or GMP is an advantage
For more information please apply via the button below!