Company: Biopharma multinational
Start: JAN 2022
Duration: 1 year
• Managing a team of Project Engineers and Project Managers to deliver a diverse portfolio of expense & capital projects such as new equipment, capacity improvement, facility renovations and infrastructure upgrades to support the development and launch of biologics products in Engineering, Maintenance, Manufacturing, QC, MS&T, AIT and Process Analytics.
• Responsible for meeting key project deliverables for safety, quality, scope & design, procurement, innovation, risk, financial & schedule management while adhering to stage-gate principles for managing the life-cycle of projects.
• Accountable for ensuring Projects are in compliance with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes, liaising with Engineering/EHS/Procurement and Senior Leadership (both local and global) to ensure all are aligned and support project deliverables.
• Minimum BSc or Masters’ degree in a Technical field
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant CAPEX Project Management experience within the life sciences industry
• Proven track record in Program Management
• Well-versed at budget, portfolio and scenario planning & management.
• Sustained demonstration of ability to lead strategic planning, implementation, and change management for multidisciplinary teams, preferably in the life sciences sector.
Are you interested? Please reach out by replying to this vacancy directly.